Isnin, 27 Jun 2011

Thank you for always making me

why do this face always smile whenever i think of her? maybe im insane or whatever? cause i just find my self like crazy when i smile without reasons. GAGS! you know living on the same roof with you for three days were just the moment that i cant ever forget. The way you treat me right, the way you hold my hands tight, the way you make me fall to sleep. its just something that i always adored. To me, all those beautiful memories still lingered with the smell of your perfume in my body. i wondered to my self, how come did her make me smile without reasons? how come i laughed without even her telling me jokes? its just so funny. but the most touching part is that, how come youre so willing to come to my place when you know that youre really tired and willing to do all those stuffs just for me? i was so pleased by that, really im just so touched by you. thank you for always wanting to do things that can make me smile. youre my speaciality. i really appreciates your sinceres for doing that stuffs, thank you so much.. i still remembered the first time you said " me sayang kan you " thats was just the moment that i cant ever forget, like Gosh! i was so speechless until i forget what i wanna say to you. like it was a moment that ive been waiting so long until you said that words to me and even in a sweet way. seriously, you did make me melt. awwhh hehe! the next beautiful moment that i cant forget is that when i had one day with you, bring you to all of my favourite place to go and its just so fun that time. we laughed so much and yeahh.. how i wished to stop the time so i can be with you until dawn or whatever.. i felt more secure now, and i felt more belonged to you. even though you still didnt trust me that much. but yeah... i will always remembered you and the times we had together. and i already missing you now. :) Thank you for always making me smile, Thank you for always care for me, Thank you for always smiling whenever youre with me, but the most important thing now is Thank you for making me speacial. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan