Rabu, 22 Jun 2011

my poems II



maybe im just so stupid for being this way.

i was so stupid for believing that your feelings to me is real, when the real fact is youre not.

im just so upset when you said to me im a liar,
when the truth is that i lied,
just because of i dont want you to get hurt.
im not lying i just dont want to let you know.

if i tell you that im hurt,
will you still treat me like you used to before?

everytime i want to go far away from your sight,
my heart hurts slowly.

im strong and you should know that,
dont worry about me.
just go with you own life,
and leave me behind alone.

im having broken heart now,
but yet no one knows that.

if you think your a good person,
then please treat me like a good one too?

what do you expect from me?

i need to slow down,
so that i can regenerate my self from getting hurt more and more.

i thought that smilling would heal and washed away all my pains,
i thought that pretending would made people think im just a happy-go-lucky type.
i thought that laughing would made me forget my misery,
but all i can feel is its kept on growing more faster a i kept on doing that,
and its hurts so bad.

it doesnt matter if i have to be this way all the time,
but couldnt you at least appreciates me someday?

im having a sympthoms of a broken hearted girl.

if i tell people what i've been stressing up with,
theyre just going to answer " be patient "
i rather kept it with me instead.

slowly i find my self lost.

and if you dont want to try at all,
please dont give me hope when theres none at all.

even though giving up seems to be the easiest words,
but the truth is that,
it is the most hardest part out of all.

dont change yourself, go change you company.

if love doesnt reply,
just be happy and forget your pain.
cause its okay, one day you will get happiness.
if its not now the future will do.
" patient "

if you know how to deal with patient,
then you'd know how to deal with a real drama.

you will be ready when the time has come.

i know how the feeling of beingf alone.
i know how the feeling of being hurt.

being hurt is common to me.

i'll get used with hurting world starting from today.

why do you have to make me fall,
if at the end you will end up dumping me?

its rather to be alone,
than to be with a bad company.

people care for you.
people wants to be with you.
people wants to have your heart,
but you never give back.
cause youre just too afraid to get involving in love again.

i wish you can tell me whats with your life,
so i can be a good listener and less your burden.

i wish i can be there with you,
fills the emptiness along with laughter and smiles.
so you wont feel the pain alone.

if youre afraid,
i can be there accompany you.
i will make you fall to sleep,
as long as you can feel better.

if im not here anymore,
i will kept the lights on,
and my shadows will always be there with you.

its funny how life never turns out the way you think it will.

although youre my dreams,
but you cant never be my reality.

i had a dream that i cant ever be able to fulfill forever.

if we meet tomorro,
will there be spaces for me in your heart?
if we meet tomorro,
will there be a time for me to love you,
so i can kept this heart for you forever?


and i realized it was only just a dream.

i always missed you,
and im hoping that youres feeling the same way too.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan