Rabu, 15 Disember 2010

my old poem.


im trying to forgive him from the lie tha this heart tells,
Even though it says that he love me but all i see is pain and misery.

my heart ache when you walked away from me,
im all alone, its hurt and very deep painful.
The day goes by,
and i feel that you could make me happy
The day goes by,
and i feel that your love is at my heart.

I tell my self that he is the one who said those words before.
Thought it hurts too much, and i cant lie that i hated his so much.
how could happened to me?

As my life goes on,
i cant feel that im too strong and patient to face.
These things, i know its a faith that we cant never changed.

I never thought that i'll be alone
and i didnt hope you will gone this long.
I dont know how to start and what to say,
and now you leave me.

i dont know what should i do.
i only think of you and its breaking my heart down.
im trying to put it together but im feeling apart.
and my feeling inside, i really missed you.

sometimes i wanna called you,
but i know you wont be there.
somedays i feel broken inside but i wont admit.
and sometimes i wanna hide cus its you, i miss.

if just have one chance i would tell you that ive been missing you alots.
but since you been away,
its hard for me to try and turn back times.
all things changed and no one knows.

i never noticed you've been gone this long.
when i see there is alot of people,
why do i can only see you.

everyday i force to fake a smile, a laugh.
and i thought i seem to forget my pains.
but everytime i walked by, never i missed to think about you.

i just wished one thing.
please do happy and never let me cry anymore.
for me you are like a shinny little star that people think its small and useless.
but for me, i see you through my heart,
i can see how precious and you are very special to me.

thanks for the time we've spent together.
and thanks for putting me once in your heart.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan