Rabu, 22 Disember 2010

Happy New Year 2011


Its already at the end of the year of 2010. waahh.. its like i felt just woken-up from a long sleep and next, when i woke up its already new year. well, i just want to say.. Thank you for spending you time with me people. The joy and bliss that we had together will i remembered and made it as my 2010 diary. Also i would like to apologize if i ever hurt you either purposely or just accidently. I really didnt mean it and if you does felt that i have done something really bad until you cant forgive me, Emm.. i'm just gonna prayed that one-day youre gonna forgives me.. To my families, i know my stubborness and unappropiate behaviors might made you angry. im sorry? i know i always dissapoint you guys.. HEE. To my friends, i knew i really made you guys sick or whatever you can say, i just wanna say im sorry if i do. Not to forget, to my Huby apes, i also want to apologize if i always make you sad or worry. To others a.k.a strangers you too, sorry aite? By then, in this upcoming new year 2011. im hoping that im gonna be a better person for you,Less giving you dissapointment, making you proud and etc. Espiacially to my parents.. I hope that im gonna be sucess and will go through each day patiently with hapiness and also sadness etc. Not to forget, i also like to greet you " Happy New year peoples " be happy always. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan