Rabu, 15 Disember 2010

holiday desember





here's some un-edited pictures that were taken by me my self during holiday in desember.. it'd been more gorgeous if i can edit the pictures before uploading it. but since the editor drives arent here so i just upload the original pictures view. i hope you enjoy. and do comment if you got things to share.. and anyway, im so still gonna work hard for snapping beautiful scene. still long journey meh~ haha. :)

anyway, its been decades didnt' update this blog.. well, i've been busy with life recently. examintaion on progress, dancing perfomance being requested, netball tournament were being invited and baby sitting were on board ( this one? very challenging ni ).. haha. i know stressing isnt? yeaah. im so having a hard time too here.. but chillax, my life wont be awesome if i just sit, eat and watched tv like all the time? haha.. although i havent have a full-resting mind eversince my last examination but im enjoying it though. :D its great when we dont have free-schedules in our calender or diary note so whatever.. haha.. imma enjoy being in busy life currently..dont know why. though its tiring sometimes, cus i didnt have full-body-rest. but yeaah.. majaaal* :p anyway, if you guys want to have meeting with me, just contact me by my email, facebook or anything that can connect with me. LOL. sounds like a cable wire saja.. so i think ani saja. farewell. <3

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan