Jumaat, 29 Januari 2010

friends




My bestfriends is like a teacher to me. Hajah Noren Nazirah. Who always taught me to love things and learn from my mistakes. she inspired me to continue life and to accept the facts.
Even im one year older than me, i always respect her like she is older than me. she is kind and very hate to stanger. HAHA'
she is the cleverest student in SMSH for me. haha' she is love to studt study and more study.Reen's is un-describeable person. she just the one who is always there when you are in needed. The one who always make you up when you are down..
Reen, after anii if kau bandar jangan lupakan aku, okay. Always remember tani punya promises.
and goals kitani. HAHA' you know what right~ yang penting jangan lupakan aku lah and never lemme down. BUT i know you wont. so aku inda payah worry much..
Its been years tani kawan.. Dari start pai yuck' haha.. lols ingat kau madam Tee' ' Go wash your brain at sg.Temburong ' haha. lols mych.. sekulah ugama lagi Reen, ingat kau cigu hanafi. and Smsh sir mike. awwww' saad.. huhu ^^
Apa lagi aa.. aaah' masa aku overnight Di rumah mu sama sii-Girah.haha.. tani masak sama-sama. then tidur sekatil. HAHA' and tani curhat-curhat.. HUHU'
just so sad semua atu.. huhu' adik noren~ HAHA.. ;p.
okayy.. yea yea.. i know you hate that.. haha.. okay i will stop.. haha'
and lastly is, im very afraid of losing you. and a very speacial thanks to you pasal semuanya..
dari A to Z. and 0 to 100. im very glad and very honoured to have a kind of friend like you..
muaahhh' with love.. wwhh
mikastar...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan