Selasa, 4 September 2012

Not going to happen

hei..
Why does it seemed so lonely nowadays? Everyone's like busy with their own stuff and all yada yada. I had this so many thoughts on my mind which i thought that even words can't express them. Somehow, i just wanna hide and run as far as i could so i can stay away from all the things that have been making my life sucks. what can i do? what can you do? " Nothing " By posting this blog, i hope some day someone gonna read and knows what exactly happened in my world. You know, i have the three kind beautiful creatures? we're like used to hang out together and spend too much wasted in time. GRR! :D i missed that moment. The moment we're always had almost most of the time moring to noon and noon to dawn? :) What happened to us now? hmm i dont know.. i just wanna let you guys know that i miss hanging out with your guys alot more than you guys think. I miss the old of you that we happened to not ignoring each other, the time that we happened to point some critics on other, the time when we had so much joys and i dont know. i prayed that this small whisper in my ears are wrong, that she thought that " im losing my precious bestfriend " i miss you guys so much. :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan